[blindeudora] Re: gmail settings for latest v Eudora?

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:01:07 -0500

Hi Chris and Everyone,

I do have a document that tells you how to set up the loving Eudora with GMail. I will send it to you when I canlocate it, and I will look for it now.

Also, there is a file you need to copy, and I can't remember the name of it, but I will check this out right away for you.

You will hear from me very soon.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
At 02:35 AM 5/23/2010, you wrote:
Hi anyone here have any idea what settings Eudora needs to work with gmail?
I'm with Verizon fios.
I've noticed that most places don't list settings for Eudora. I'm using 7. ...
I've been using Eudora since about version 3.
A friend sent me an invite, but I wanted some suggestions before wasting time there.

I have xp pro and jaws 8 through 11 here. I'm mostly using jaws 10 if any of that matters.
Chris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora