[blindeudora] Re: gmail settings for latest v Eudora?

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 21:51:36 -1000

Hi,
When I joined GMail, I received a message telling me exactly what I needed to do from the GMail. I was abel to follow the instructions and had no problems getting setup.
At 09:35 PM 5/22/2010, you wrote:
Hi anyone here have any idea what settings Eudora needs to work with gmail?
I'm with Verizon fios.
I've noticed that most places don't list settings for Eudora. I'm using 7. ...
I've been using Eudora since about version 3.
A friend sent me an invite, but I wanted some suggestions before wasting time there.

I have xp pro and jaws 8 through 11 here. I'm mostly using jaws 10 if any of that matters.
Chris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora