[blindeudora] error 10060 timeout

  • From: lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:43:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am using my laptop away from home. When I tried to get my email, I get the
dreaded 10060 timeout error message.

I increased the timeout in option advanced network to the maximum. That did not
work att all. I know that my other settings are correct when I get my email
from my service provider at home.

I am currently staying with my daughter who uses comcast. net as her service
provider. I don't know if this is the problem?

Any ideas or other suggestions will greatly be appreciated. It is too ttedious
to read my email from my own service provider web page. Thanks.

Lennie

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora