[blindeudora] Re: error 10060 timeout

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:46:23 -0500

i believe you will need to use her smtp server in order to be able to send mail.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 5/18/2010 11:43 AM, lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx said:
Hi,

I am using my laptop away from home. When I tried to get my email, I get the dreaded 10060 timeout error message.

I increased the timeout in option advanced network to the maximum. That did not work att all. I know that my other settings are correct when I get my email from my service provider at home.

I am currently staying with my daughter who uses comcast. net as her service provider. I don't know if this is the problem?

Any ideas or other suggestions will greatly be appreciated. It is too ttedious to read my email from my own service provider web page. Thanks.

Lennie

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora