[blindeudora] Re: filterAdding a Personality

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:17:34 -0600

Hi listers,

I'm using Eudora 6.1 in paid mode and Jaws 5.1 and am getting hung up while
trying to add a personality.  I get the new account wizard, and I get to
the place where I can open the listing for Outlook Express and it says
something like "add address book, etc. from" then it lists my Hot Mail
address.  I select this but I can go no further from this screen.  I tab to
the Next button and hit the space bar, but nothing happens. I tried hitting
enter, Alt N, and clicking on it with the Jaws cursor with no luck.  Can
someone please help me figure out what I need to do to proceed with setting
up the personality?

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora