[blindeudora] Re: forwarding filter

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:28:34 -0800

One thing, however, you must not create a filter to forward from a list
since Eudora contains a code that blocks forward or redirecting from lists
like jfw, etc.
There is a way to disable this constriction, and if someone wishes to find
out, let me know and I'll dig it out from when I did mine about 2 months ago.

Curtis Delzer

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora