[blindeudora] forwarding filter

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:02:38 -0600

a question was posted on our list if a filter could be created to forward
messages, the answer is yes and here's how to create a forwarding filter:

1: press alt+t the tools menu then enter on filters
2: tab once to the new button and press enter
3: shift tab once and make sure you are on the untitled filter, should be
the last filter
4: now, tab once again to the new button and this time press f6
5: now tab three times to the first header selection
6: here, you need to up arrow to from
7: tab once and leave it on contains
8: tab once more and here you enter the person's email address the messages
are from to forward
9: tab twice more and repeat steps 6 7 and 8
10: tab once and arrow down to forward to
11: tab once again and this time press the end key to land on skip rest
unless you are going to forward to more than one address
12: now tab to the action field the one after the last none and enter the
email to forward the messages to
13: you are done, press the f6 key to move back to the new button and shift
tab once and press ctrl+w and answer yes to save the changes.

the filter should work unlike mine because i entered the wrong email
address in the last field. lol

Leonard Salinas
--
"This is all very interesting, and I daresay you already see me
frothing at the mouth in a fit; but no, I am not; I am just

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora