[blindeudora] filter

  • From: Sheila Rieger <zebby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:10:09 -0800

Hello Leonard,
Thank you for answering my question regarding making a filter.  I will save
your instructions as they will be very useful.
I think I probably misled you by forwarding that message as an example.
My problem is that I belong to the Jawslite list and would like to have a
filter to send those messages straight into a mailbox, rather than have
them in between personal messages in the IN box.
When I tried to set up such a filter, the box appeared in the name of the
message sender rather than the Jawslite list.  That particular person may
never write to the list again, so that did not do the trick.
I have tried to sort this out in my head and wonder whether it is because
the Jawslite name does not show in the title when the message comes in, so
the system does not know that it should go into a special box.
So, now I seem to have a different problem.  How do I let it know which box
to filter the messages into when the name of the box does not appear in the
title?
Does this all make any sense to you?
I have Windows M E, Jaws 4.02 and Eudora 5.1.
Thank you very much for your patience.
Sheila
P.s. What is the difference between this Eudora list and the one mentioned
below, please?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora