[blindeudora] Re: filterAdding a Personality

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:42:34 -0600

here's how to add a personality in eudora

1: press alt+t then p for personalities
2: you should land on <dominant>, route jaws to pc and press the right
mouse button (numpad  star)
3: press w for new you should land on create new account checkbox checked
4: tab to the next button and press enter.
5: follow the prompts from here and enter the information asked for and tab
to the next button till you get to the finished button and you will be
done. then when you wish to use that personility, you can press
shift+ctrl+r and down arrow to the one you wish to send the email from and
press enter. be sure to press the applications key and press h to close the
personlalities window. you will will also need to press ctrl+w then ctrl+1
to get back to the inbox. hope this helps.

on Wednesday 11/24/2004 12:17 AM, Norma A. Boge-Conyers said:
>Hi listers,
>
>I'm using Eudora 6.1 in paid mode and Jaws 5.1 and am getting hung up while
>trying to add a personality.  I get the new account wizard, and I get to
>the place where I can open the listing for Outlook Express and it says
>something like "add address book, etc. from" then it lists my Hot Mail
>address.  I select this but I can go no further from this screen.  I tab to
>the Next button and hit the space bar, but nothing happens. I tried hitting
>enter, Alt N, and clicking on it with the Jaws cursor with no luck.  Can
>someone please help me figure out what I need to do to proceed with setting
>up the personality?
>
>Thanks,
>Norma
>

>List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora