Re: Question about the Podsafe Music Network

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:13:27 -0700

Hi Kelly,

I don't feel an online petition for this Podshow thing is worth my time, but, if someone else starts one, I would certainly sign it and do what I could to help with the effort. Adam Curry seems to have no problem giving lip service to accessibility, but, as far as I am aware, has actually done next to nothing in real actions to make it happen.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>