Re: Question about the Podsafe Music Network

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:31:52 -0600

Hi,
I was about to suggest an online petition, but somehow I doubt it would help if they're not even going to listen to Adam. Doesn't he own that network? Oh well, at least I can still access GarageBand and Magnatune.
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal website at:
http://www.ksapergia.net