Re: Question about the Podsafe Music Network

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:20:51 -0600

Hi Steve,
They got back to me yesterday, and said that they were aware that the site wasn't VI friendly and that they were going to work on it. I've heard that line before was my first thought. In any case, I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting anything from them after all, but we'll see.
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal website at:
http://www.ksapergia.net