Re: Question about the Podsafe Music Network

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:21:32 -0600

Does the Artist account use visual verification? I just got an email asking me to validate my podcaster account, and can't do it because of the verification. I've contacted PodShow about this, so hopefully they can help me, but darn!

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at
Visit the show's website at
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at:
You can also visit my personal website at: