Re: New podcast uploaded.

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 03:00:10 -0400

Hi John! I went to the Michigan School for the Blind from September of 1947 until June of 1960. I felt that my schooling there was useful, although I lived in Lansing, where the school used to be, and I lived only eight blocks from school. A cab took me back and forth to school up to the 10th grade. When I was in the 11th grade, I walked back and forth to school for a while.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>