Re: New podcast uploaded.

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <ka7ojt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:41:54 -0700

spam, spam, and more spam!

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:11 PM
Subject: New podcast uploaded.

Special edition! This is my first restaurant podcast. Me, Bill,
who is
my Confirmation sponsowr, and Fr. Alexander went out to lunch.
Join us
for food, fun, and fellowship. Note that we touch on some
personal
issues here. Be aware of that. And for Shane Jackson, I ate
cheese
sticks as an appetizer. I like them too, lol. The recording
starts out
with Bill and I driving to the restaurant, then ends as I get
into the
car afterwords. To listen, go to
http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main. To subscribe, the
feed is