Re: New podcast uploaded.

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:27:02 -0400

Yeah John, you shouldn't send your non-Mac related podcasts to a Mac list.

Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to http://www.graphicaudio.net , you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.

On May 7, 2008, at 1:41 PM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:

spam, spam, and more spam!