Re: New podcast uploaded.

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:27:02 -0400

Yeah John, you shouldn't send your non-Mac related podcasts to a Mac list.

MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to , you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.

On May 7, 2008, at 1:41 PM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:

spam, spam, and more spam!