Re: New podcast uploaded.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:24:15 -0500

Most of them are done by phone. I record from the computer occasionally.

On 9/3/06, Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This looks rather interesting.  Are these all done by phone, or are
they done via computer?  I have a personal podcast, and I hope to
talk about some things of interest rather soon.  If I find anything
of interest to comment on, I will.  This sounds very interesting.

At 11:39 PM 9/2/2006, you wrote:
>Hey all. I have updated my podcast. The current edition of John
>Moore's Audio Blog talks about a documentary filmed at the Texas
>School for the Blind that I saw the trailer for. I comment on how I
>feel about the project and I explain why I am going to nominate the
>filmmakers for an AFB award. The podcast for September 3 will be an
>interesting one. I will talk about the education of blind children. I
>will talk about how I feel about how blind children in regards to how
>teachers treat them, using role models from my own school life as
>examples. September 4 will be a very, very controversial podcast for a
>lot of people. I will talk about schools for the blind and why I think
>they do not work and why they are not good in educating blind
>children. It will raise a lot of eyebrows and I will probably get
>hounded by a lot of people. However, I need to get this off my chest.
>I have been thinking about this since graduating from TSB and I feel
>it is time I talked about it. To subscribe to my podcast, put the
>following URL into your podcasting client:
>http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main.xml
>
>Or, if you just want to check out the podcast main page and download
>individual files, go to:
>http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88
>
>Enjoy the podcasts.
>
>John Moore

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://personal.wbby.us
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us
Check out my podcasts http://podcast.wbby.us

--