New podcast uploaded.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 22:11:04 -0500

Special edition! This is my first restaurant podcast. Me, Bill, who is
my Confirmation sponsowr, and Fr. Alexander went out to lunch. Join us
for food, fun, and fellowship. Note that we touch on some personal
issues here. Be aware of that. And for Shane Jackson, I ate cheese
sticks as an appetizer. I like them too, lol. The recording starts out
with Bill and I driving to the restaurant, then ends as I get into the
car afterwords. To listen, go to To subscribe, the feed is Thanks for listening.