Re: Juce Problem

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:43:44 -0700

I think this all relates to problems I noticed a couple weeks ago when I
began questioning why I wasn't getting anything from Shelly's Podcast
for several months.  My custom podcatcher written for linux in perl had
the same problems parsing the URLs from feedburner.  I changed my client
to use wget to resolve the link and get the file name given by the
download instance.  I'm not able to get these podcasts with those goofy
style links used by feedburner.