Re: Juce Problem

  • From: "Sylvester Thomas" <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:41:57 -0700

You know Shelly I am subscribed to your cast and Did notice that your show from
a few days ago  also didn't  come in using juice.  Hay Vince, it sounds like
you are not having this problem using Accessible Podcatcher.  Looks like I may
have to switch clients to get certain cast now.  If any of you know where I can
get Accessible Podcatcher, Please let me know.  Thanks All!  Sly!