Juce Problem

  • From: "Sylvester Thomas" <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:09:17 -0700

Greetings All! I am having a problem with Juice. I have been downloading the pod cast, The Twisted Pickle Show with No problems for months now, until last week. Juice just shows it as downloading but the numbers are all reading zero, there is nothing there. If I look it says partial download in the subscriptions page. I have had this problem before and usually after a few days the cast in question would download, but this has not been the case here. It is happening again with this weeks episode. Any help is welcome. Thanks in Advance! Sly!