Re: Shelly's Cast

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:28:52 -0500

Thanks Sly. That's good to know. All I did was disable enclosure tracking in

On 7/21/06, Sylvester Thomas <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Shelly! I was able to down load this weeks pod cast with no problem using juice. Not sure if you changed anything on your end but this weeks show came in Fine where as last weeks did not. I am still having the problem with The Twisted Pickle show but I am going to E mail the host and alert him to this problem with feedburner. Take Care All! Sly!

Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast:
Hollywood On The Radio:
Tracy-Hepburn Podcast:

Proud Member, Trypod Network: