[bksvol-discuss] Re: xt file?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:39:32 -0400

Upload as a .rtf

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:49 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] xt file?

I have a book that's a txt file, what do I do with it?  I think bookshare
isn't taking these files anomore, right? someone Clarify? Should I reject
and resubmit or try and contact the submittter. I'm really excited about the
book. It deals with ESP!

Gisela: done dealing with the lunes in my family, (til desert),  though I
love them all!

Gisela Vazquez, MSW
Pediatric Social Worker
A book, tight shut, is but a block of paper. - Chinese proverb