[bksvol-discuss] Re: xt file?

Hi cindy,

illustrations. Hopefully whoever scanned it was nice
and wrote Illustration so you or others won't be
confused.

ah,no they wern't. lol. I've only seen one page number.

I agree with your unproven theory. I'm convinced that I have some form of ESP considering that i get a huge amount of moments where I:
1 have flashes to having done something. Let me tell you how disconcerting that can be.
2 have felt as though I'm simply seeing certain people after a long abcents, never mind I've never seen them before.
3 have dreams that come true
4 know have an unairing sence of people's moods and feelings when I think about it.
5 get into alot of trouble whenever I don't heed my intuition.

I thin that's why I love fantacy soo very much.

Well, that's about it. grin.

Gisela

Gisela Vazquez, MSW Pediatric Social Worker A book, tight shut, is but a block of paper. - Chinese proverb