[bksvol-discuss] Re: xt file?

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:41:14 -0400

hi Jana,

Well, I relized it was opening all my txt files in notepad so I told it to do it in word pad instead. Then I went to save as and chose rtf. That worked. Now it is an rtf file.

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to look for pagebreaks. If it doesnt have them, i'll reject it. the book is under 200 pgs and could easaly be rescanned, probaly faster than I could manually put in the page breaks, assuming I could figure out where they go in the first place.

Thanks,
Gisela

Gisela Vazquez, MSW
Pediatric Social Worker
A book, tight shut, is but a block of paper. - Chinese proverb