[bksvol-discuss] Re: when you check out a book for proofreading

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:22:36 -0700

Hi, gang, Kim here. You've just provided me with more ammunition to inveigle
people to join Bookshare. I solemnly swear to see what I can do here. I say
this because I know some folks who play virtual games of chess. Check out
for-the-people.com and see what I mean. There are people there who play
chess, golf, poker, etc. Think of what could happen should some of those
people join! Will we be inundated with books on various card games and golf?
What's a poor non-sports/games player to do? Any plans to do something
regarding where one can find role-playing games and how to play them?
Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.

  _____