[bksvol-discuss] Re: when you check out a book for proofreading

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 02:16:01 -0700

Hi, Bob. I'm definitely interested in talking about the bookshare
collection, what stuff I've downloaded, what I'd like to see in the
collection. I really didn't wish the volunteer list member list to be mad at
me, although I am interested in what's being scanned and proofread on
general principle. I'm very glad someone told me about Bookshare and I'm
very pleased to have joined. So if you folks talk about books, this is
definitely for me. Let me know if I've grasped the breadth of what is
discussed here. Thanks a lot for letting me know. I look forward to
corresponding with people. Regards, Kim Friedman.

  _____