[bksvol-discuss] Re: when you check out a book for proofreading

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 03:48:58 -0500

Hi Kim.
This is taken from the bookshare site under membership:

. Join the Members discussion and meet other Bookshare Members. This discussion
group is often your best source for good hands-on information. Members share
tips about using Bookshare, discuss books they are reading, and talk about
print access topics such as scanning or reading technology or just about
anything
else they think would be of interest to other Members. This is a very active
list. Once you have subscribed, you may want to change your settings to "digest
form" (see below) which typically means one email a day containing all of the
emails sent to the list that day.
list of 2 items nesting level 1
. Subscribe: Send a blank email with "subscribe" in the subject line to:
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Digest Form (one email per day): Once you have subscribed, send a blank email
with "set digest" in the subject to:
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have problems, ask and I'm sure someone on this list can help.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for
it back when it begins to rain."