[bksvol-discuss] Re: when you check out a book for proofreading

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:46:03 -0700 (PDT)

lol

Cindy

hahaha!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From:
  Lori Castner
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:16
  PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: when you
  check out a book for proofreading

  Yes, and the name is on the file when you
  download a book for reading too.

  I had a really funny experience when I downloaded
  for reading a book called, "What's so amazing about Grace."

  The file name read, "What's so amazing about
  Loralee Castner."  I had two thoughts "Quite a lot" and "Who wants to
  know?"

  When I told Mike about the file name he laughed,
  but did not comment.

  Seriously though, I'm not sure why the person's
  name appears.

  Lori C. aka Loralee Castner