[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter Adrienne Asch

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:08:54 -0700

HI Jill,

I did validate one a long time ago but most of them are rather poor scans or
it is the nature of the text. Lots of odd names which are extremely hard to
be sure if they are correct.

I know, many times we point to the scanner, but I have run into a book or
two over the last two years, that were just darn hard books to get an
excellent scan out of.

Yeah, Louis is just strange kind of writing....:)

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx