[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitter Adrienne Asch

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:19:43 -0400

If we could show her how to use optimize scan in the copy of k1000 she owns she can produce better scans. Also if she used optimize, it would fix her brightness settings which will fix "the" being "die" with being "widdi" and so forth. Just check out her latest submits and you will understand. Words are chopped off at margins and quality is poor. I notice Dr. Cross produces great scans and he too is a professor. My time is valuable even though I am not.

E.
At 10:07 PM 5/16/2007, you wrote:
That's probably because the last time I heard she was a professor who just
does not have the time to correct each book she reads. She probably figures
that if she scans them, they at least could be of some use to people.
Sharon