[bksvol-discuss] submitted

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:59:48 -0500

Hello group,

I have just submitted the book Daughter of the Queen of Sheba by Jacki
Lyden. If anyone on the list listens to NPR, you may recognize the author's
name as a Middle East correspondent. This book is a memoir of Lyden's
growing up with her mentally ill mother. Here's what I wrote in the comment
box if anyone wants to take it on.

There appear to be a number of possible challenges with this book: some
transliterated Arabic, heavy dialect, and I didn't do as complete a spell
check as I would have liked. However, the scan is fairly clean.

If someone on the list feels up to it, enjoy!

Ellen