[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck in colleg, Jake. Since you say you're just
moving it, am I correct in assuming you're a freshman?
 Where are you going? I remember my first days at
college very well; I was a little scared and
nervous,until I moved into the dorm and met some kids
on my corridor and with whom I was gong to work (in
those days, at least the first two years before the
college had to cut back expenses a litle, we had
"gracious living" in the girls dorms -- I was a
waitress and there were boys who were busboys).

I think Shelley got the information about copyright
that she needed, but if you can find a copyright date
and who has the copyright she can confirm if that's
the same as what we found on line.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com