[bksvol-discuss] submitted

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:10:09 -0600

 I managed to submit my book now.  A short file name worked.  In my case
deleting cookies and temp files didn't help.

The book is Anastasia's Chosen Career by Lois Lowry.  I already edited it so
it should be a easy and fun validation.  The book's 142 pages long.  Sorry,
but I am not going to get and paste in the summary one more time. :-)  I
experienced several atempts to upload and a jaws freeze up so I am
completely sick of that little synopsis by now.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity