[bksvol-discuss] Re: stories have powerful effects

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:58:58 -0800 (PST)

-Thanks again, Shelley, for interesting information.
I'd lose my balance, I think, if I had to carry a
large, heavy dog, like s German sheperd or a setter or
a lab up an escalator.

BTW, when I was at the March CSUN meeting waiting for
Donna and Elizabeth I saw more labs, I think, than
anything--and I don't think I saw any German Sheperds.
Another misconception we sighted people have--that
shepherds are the only guide dogs. But I must say I
missed them. If  I had a choice I'd want one of those.
Do any of you know anyone who uses a standard poodle?