[bksvol-discuss] Re: stories have powerful effects

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:58:30 -0700

I walked through the revolving door I mentioned earlier.  I went to my
clinic today for a glucose test.  I left at the same time as an acquaintance
who is in a wheelchair.  It wasn't her fault that the normally easy-going
door stopped.  I snuck in the door with her because both our rides were
trying to occupy the same space in the loading area.  If this particular
door stops, it gives you a voice prompt to move ahead to get the door
moving.  Finally we got out when the door decided to behave.  I learned that
if you grab the door, it will stop moving send you will have to work to
restart the motion.

Kasondra Payne