[bksvol-discuss] Re: still more errors I'm finding and need to ask about

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:05:36 EDT

You might try releasing it and downloading it again and be sure you put in  a
a file with a word processor open. In a message dated 8/21/2008 5:26:22 P.M.
Pacific Daylight Time, jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,  thanks, this is definitely not dialet related.  I let those stay, but
this is ridiculous.  This is why I don't take time to scan much as  there are
so many things you can and should tweak and I've never had time  to learn
this stuff.  I'm a medical transcriptionist, I proof all  day, but thanks for
the compliment.  I found out that the file is a  read only file and I don't
know how to change this, so am not sure what I  can do with this book after
all.  I thought I was getting an easy one  as it said excellent, almost no
errors, but it definitely needs a  bath.