[bksvol-discuss] Re: still more errors I'm finding and need to ask about

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:35:36 -0500

Mayrie,

thanks for this.  I too have run into this "read only" issue in the last
couple of days, and wasn't sure how to address it.

Also, I've recently had a message when I spell check that says something
like "words previously spell checked or ignored have been skipped".  the
problem was, I was still finding a few misspellings.  Jackie helped me with
this, but I'd never seen that before.  Can this be addressed by the Windows
Application context menu also?

Lynn I