[bksvol-discuss] Re: removing extraneous linebreaks

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 13:40:46 -0500

Mary, I thought of something we may need to pay additional attention to if we use your method to strip extraneous line breaks. Will your method strip the line break at the top of page as in line break page break line break page number line break text? If it does, inserting those removed line breaks is certainly faster than fixing the others we removed so I still love your method. Just finding places we volunteers may need to express care.

E.