[bksvol-discuss] Re: removing extraneous linebreaks

That's ok, I'm 3 hours ahead of you, so I've already had my 3 mugs of coffee. Now being Sunday, I'm just trying to figure out where it's 5 o'clock.

Dave

At 11:09 AM 2/8/2009, you wrote:
Right you are! That's why \p looked reasonable to me. \l was line feed, \m was carriage return. These symbols were used many many years ago when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, toting their Hollerith cards. :-)

Carrie