[bksvol-discuss] Re: removing extraneous linebreaks

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 12:11:02 -0800

HI E.

        I took this into account.  I wrote a post over the summer (I think
it was during the summer) about how to protect those line breaks. When I go
through a book, removing headers, I also insert a space before any first
letter on a page which is a lower case letter.  Then, when I do a replace
for extraneous paragraph marks, those blank lines don't disappear.  I go
through page by page to protect chapter headings and to remove headers so
it's no trouble to protect that kind of stuff.  You are right, that is
something to think of and I did.

        In a minute I'm going to send again my post, which I saved, about my
preferred scanning/proofreading process.  Perhaps folks might want to keep
it.  If not, then you can all delete it.

Mayrie