[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan:

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:09:26 -0600

Hi Sister Dolores!

That's understandable. When I read about the book on Amazon, either the description or some of the reviews, (can't remember which). it was stated that there were a lot of pictures, so probably a sighted person should scan it. Maybe other books on that page that you get to when you follow the link in an earlier post I sent today might lead you to a better book for you to scan that has mostly text.

Debby

At 08:42 AM 2/20/2013, Dolores Dean wrote
Hi, Marty,

That's a definite. I'll have one for you in a week or so, then I will start the next. By the way, I changed my mind; I can't scan To Marry a Lord--too much extraneous material.

Have a good day.

Sister Dolores

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV