[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:56:12 -0500

Thanks.
I'm scanning and reading Foreign Foes right now, and will start Darwin's Black Box next. I will post as I complete each book.

Sorry for the series title mistake. That is what happens when I try to give the title of a book before I have started to scan it. I usually mess it up a bit. Only got the others right because they were in a written list copied directly from my library's web site. :-)

The Nancy Drew book might be the slowest just because it is mine and therefore won't have to go back to the library in three weeks.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Who is scanning and editing books instead of going to the new Star Wars movie.