[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan

Jill, you have made my day! I really like this series, and I'm glad you'll
be doing the missing books. You do beautiful scans, and that makes reading
so much more enjoyable. I smile when I download a book that has you listed
as the submitter because I know I can relax and enjoy the story.

Monica Willyard