[bksvol-discuss] planning to scan

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:44:17 -0500

Well, I'm planning to scan as many of these as I can, but no promises. I went to the library without any prior research or planning because there wasn't time and my computer was in a half-crashed state. The result is that I got three books just to havea possibility of one not being on bookshare. To my complete amazement I found that none of the three were in the collection. That is especially amazing since two are star trek books and one is a Nero Wolfe mystery. So I have the following:

A Right to Die by Rex Stout

Stargazer book one Gauntlet by Michael Jan Friedman

Do Comets Dream by S. P. Somtow

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
  http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity