[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks in text files

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:57:55 -0500

Kurzweil 7 and 8 like to crash after completely random intervals on my
computer under xp.  Crashes are far less rare for me in 98, and that is
dispite the fact that I use 98 about 98 percent more. lol
Of course when it crashes in 98 I most likely will have to restart my
computer, and in xp that isn't necessary to continue.  I am always just
reading something I have scanned when this happens.
I believe it is synthesizer related, but I can't prove it. Xp just doesn't
allow the use of enough synthesizers that are both tollerable and unrelated
enough to be run at the same time with Kurzweil and jaws.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net