[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks in text files

What synthesizer are you using in Kurzweil?

 Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/12/2004 10:57 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks in text files

Kurzweil 7 and 8 like to crash after completely random intervals on my
computer under xp.  Crashes are far less rare for me in 98, and that is
dispite the fact that I use 98 about 98 percent more. lol
Of course when it crashes in 98 I most likely will have to restart my
computer, and in xp that isn't necessary to continue.  I am always just
reading something I have scanned when this happens.
I believe it is synthesizer related, but I can't prove it. Xp just doesn't
allow the use of enough synthesizers that are both tollerable and
unrelated
enough to be run at the same time with Kurzweil and jaws.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net