[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:36:06 -0400 (EDT)

Paula

You make sense.  What I've discovered with the corporate mindset is that
sometimes getting them to quietly fix something is the best route.  After
all, it matters little to us what created the problem; it matters getting
it fixed.
Sometimes, a corporate type can quietly fix something, say nothing and
suddenly things are fine again.
I hope that I am making some sense <smile>!!