[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about moving or adjusting page breaks in Kurzweil

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:48:12 -0400

ctrl-enter

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jenny Wood
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:58 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Question about moving or adjusting page breaks in
Kurzweil

  Hi again all.  Now that I have finally gotten my first book off for
  approval, I have already downloaded yet another to look over.  This
  particular book appears to be of excellent quality already, with the
  exception of the page breaks.  According to Kurzweil, it appears that there
  are a good two and a half book pages worth of text in one page in Kurzweil.
  In many, if not most cases, the page numbers, which seem to be at the bottom
  of each page, are appearing somewhere in the middle.  I am afraid I am
  unable to think of a much better way to describe the situation at the
  moment.  I suppose my question is, is there any way to move or adjust the
  page breaks in Kurzweil?  I can't help but think there is some relatively
  simple method of doing it, though it may be tedious, but am still learning
  the inner workings of the Kurzweil software.  Would this be easier to do in
  MS Word perhaps?

  Thanks,

  Jenny