[bksvol-discuss] page breaks

  • From: "Linda C. Knight" <Admiral-lck@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:30:25 -0400

Hi all,

I understand about the page numbers-and what they are, but here is my question.

Let's say the page (where the page break is "suppose" to be is 121 and the
numeric  page is 101 (usually i find this next to the author's name or the
title)

I go up and find no page break above that line with the numeric number and
author's name is.

This is happening in a great part of the book I am validating, so am i supposed
to add the page breaks and if so, where do i add them and how.  I know the
command in word is control+enter.

Does anyone understand what i am saying?

I have "normal checked" in the view.

I did this after looking at "Jake's hints".

thanks

Linda k.